Banking law is the most important pillar of our expertise. It is a special area that is being developed extraordinarily dynamically by both legislative activities and case law established at the highest judicial level. Banking law is a part of economic law. It relates to companies and individuals participating in general business dealings, such as current account or credit contracts, swaps, shares in funds, bonds issues for medium-sized enterprises, etc.
Read more here
We can offer you expert advice when it comes to enforcing or defending claims. With our banking-specific expertise, we create intelligent, customised solutions fitted to your individual needs, whether in or out of court.
Focus areas of our work
Our legal advice and advocacy focuses in particular on the following areas
- Loan agreements, guarantees, real estate financing, law concerning forced sales procedures
- Credit approval criteria, data protection, scoring and rating procedures, Creditreform & SCHUFA infomation
- All issues concerning investments, swaps and other OTC derivatives, including tax references and consultancy liability issues
- Shareholder loans, financial supervisory law (BaFin)
- Reverse transactions of investments in closed-end and open-end funds, e.g. loss-making real estate funds, ship funds, media funds, environmental funds, etc.
- Credit card fraud or investment fraud,